Friday, March 2, 2007

Our New Sunday School Blog



Hi everyone, This is a blog that I am starting to share with all of you. Keith and I have felt very welcome starting in September when we first started attending EFCCL. Thanks for that. As we have different events I will be posting the pictures that I have taken. I love photography and always have my camera with me. I'm starting this blog, so I do not have to try and remember to email them to all of you. Enjoy. If you like a picture left click on it and click on SAVE PICTURE AS. Just so you can all rest assured I will not post our church name or any last names on the blog and I ask you to do the same if you leave any comments. If you have any pictures you want posted to the blog you can email them to me and I will post them. I hope this will add some more community to our already close class. Enjoy!! Melissa

Here are pictures I took. December 2006, at our service project when we went to sing at a nursing home.




1 comment:

Christopher, Amanda, and Babies said...

GREAT Family pics and fun times. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the post on my blog.

I am happy to share with you anything that will do you good.

It took a lot to lose the 225 plus pounds I have. My blog gives you the play by play over the years since 2005 when I began my journey, but there is a shorter version I'll share.

I decided I had to. I did it in stages. I learned that the diets and magic pills are are full of it.

All of my stages are 90 days. Once I consistently do a stage without stumbling I move on. IF I stumbled I started the stage all over.

Stages helped me not become overwhelmed. I started with the exercising. I did it in stages from walking to triathlons.

So, I am not sure where you are with your exercising, but do whatever you say you're gonna do for 90 days.

I also incorporated eating at the same time. I started with fried food. I have ZERO fried food for 90 days (I had to start over twice) I haven't had fried food for almost 3 years.

Then I would tackle a new stage - fast food was next. I haven't had fast food in more than a year and a half . . .

DOes that all make sense?

I will share more, but don't want to bore you . . .

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Be brilliant!!